Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions - A Sign A Month
The Imperfect Wood Company “A Sign A Month” Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”), by submitting your name and email address on the entry form on The Imperfect Wood Company Website during the entry period outlined in paragraph 3 below, you confirm that you accept these T&Cs. The details of the Prize Draw form part of these T&Cs. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference. Any breach of these T&Cs may result in a prize being forfeited, at The Imperfect Wood Company’s sole discretion.
- To enter this Prize Draw, entrants must:
- Visit The Imperfect Wood Company Website and submit boththeir name and email address; and,
- reside in the United Kingdom and be 16 years of age or older.
- The Prize Draw will run from 08.00 hours on the 1st of the month until 23:59 the last day of the month (“Entry Period”).
- Each entrant who meets the eligibility criteria (as outlined in paragraph 2), will be entered into the Prize Draw and will have a chance to win the item specified within the blog Post (“Prize”). No other products will be provided.
- The Imperfect Wood Company reserves the right to amend or cancel this Prize Draw at any time for any reason. The Imperfect Wood Company’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Imperfect Wood Company will make reasonable efforts to notify the winners of the Prize using the email addresses provided via the website by no later than 2nd of the following month. The Imperfect Wood Company is not responsible for email addresses recorded incorrectly. If having made those efforts, it is not possible to contact a winner, The Imperfect Wood Company reserves the right to offer the Prize to another entrant who meets the eligibility criteria. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- This Prize Draw is not open to: The Imperfect Wood Company employees, third parties involved in the Prize Draw, their families, agents or others connected with the Prize Draw.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The surname and Country of the winners of the Prize will be obtainable for three months from the Closing Date upon application to The Imperfect Wood Company Prize Draw (Winners Details Request), The Imperfect Wood Company, 5 Tumblin Fields Close, Desford, Leicester, LE9 9QQ. You will need to provide the date that the competition was run.
- In consideration of being awarded the Prize, the winner may be required by The Imperfect Wood Company to take part in publicity related to the subject of the promotion and confirm that they will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include use of the entrant’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or Prizes.
- The Imperfect Wood Company, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- Entrants’ details will be used in relation to the administration of this Prize Draw, delivery of the Prize and for marketing of The Imperfect Wood Company products. Entrants have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from The Imperfect Wood Company at any time.
- By entering this prize drawn you accept these rules and agree to be bound by them, as well as any relevant terms and conditions of any other social media platform you used to reach the website.
- The Imperfect Wood Company reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and by entering the promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook or Instagram in respect of it.
- These T&Cs are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.