Do you have that friend who you can chat to and it makes everything seem ok? This is the perfect way to thank them for always being there. A hand painted wooden sign letting them know just how much you appreciate them.
It reads, Sometimes talking to your best friend is the only therapy you need, can't imagine life without you.
Made from old fence panels, hand painted in eco-friendly Little Greene paint, the lettering is also hand painted. The sign is finished with a chunky rope hanger.
- Size: 25x14cm (this this can vary slightly due to it being reclaimed wood)
- Colour: French Grey with Dark Grey lettering
- Outside use: A sealant can be added to allow your sign to be outside
- Fixings: Chunky rope hanger
- Maker: Designed and made in Leicestershire, UK by Emma
- Made to order – please allow for the production time above
#Mind - 10% of every sale of this sign is donated to Mind