We live in a time where we all know someone or are someone suffering with cancer. I hope you are one of the lucky ones whom have fought and won against this dreadful disease. Not so lucky in our family, when cancer appeared and took away the life of my children's daddy at 43 years old! We just hope the lucky ones want to shout about it and tell the world that they kicked cancer's ass! Contact us and tell us your story.
Hand cut from reclaimed wood, heavily sanded, hand painted using Little Greene & Farrow & Ball eco-friendly paints. A sawtooth hanger is added to the back for easy wall hanging.
- Size: approx 9x9cm
- Colour: French Grey with Dark Grey lettering
- Fixings: Sawtooth hanger on the reverse
- Arrives in a little lidded box
- Maker: Designed and made in Leicestershire, UK by Emma
- Made to order – please allow for the production time above
#BrainTumourResearch- 10% of every sale of this sign is donated to Brain Tumour Research