I often sit in my garden and think of you a while, remembering wonderful moments, my sadness becomes a smile, for sitting in my garden is my favourite place to be, for I know in my heart you'll be sitting next to me.
A hand painted wooden sign in memory of a loved one
Made from old fence panels or pallet wood, hand painted in eco-friendly Little Greene paint, the lettering is also hand painted. The sign is finished with a chunky rope hanger.
- Size: 25x14cm (this this can vary slightly due to it being reclaimed wood)
- Colour: French Grey with Black lettering
- Outside use: A sealant can be added to allow your sign to be outside
- Fixings: Chunky rope hanger
- Maker: Designed and made in Leicestershire, UK by Emma
- Made to order – please allow for the production time above
GIVING BACK | With every purchase made, we donate to SMiRA, Brain Tumour Research and Mind